Margaret Floyd | NUTRITION
Margaret Floyd is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Holistic Health Counselor and Certified Healing Foods Specialist based in Los Angeles, CA. She believes strongly in the foundational role of food to our health and wellbeing, and has dedicated her career to educating others on the importance of real, whole, “naked”, foods – unprocessed and unpolluted, just as Mother Nature intended.
Margaret is the author of Eat Naked: Unprocessed, Unpolluted, and Undressed Eating for a Healthier, Sexier You and the co-author of its gluten-free cookbook followup, Cook Naked: Unprocessed, Undressed, and Undeniably Tasty Dishes in Barely 30 Minutes. She blogs at Eat Naked Now and contributes to several other health-focused blogs.
- Back to school: The new eco lunch box
- Baby Led Weaning with Naked Foods
- Plant vs. Animal: A Case for the Omnivore
- My new favorite kitchen gear: Sauerkraut Kit
- The perfect properly prepared pancake
- Age to thrive: Four simple strategies to aging gracefully and powerfully
- The Myth of the Natural Sweetener
- Sugar: A dance of hormones
- The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution
- The MYTH of the calorie and why I don’t count them