Evan Ward | HUMAN KINETICS & NUTRITION
Evan Ward BScHK, CPT
President & CEO, DYNAMIS Fitness and Lifestyle Inc.
Mixing his own protein shake formulas since the age of 14, Evan has always been passionate about the effect of exercise, nutrition, and supplementation on human physiology as well as their effect on long term health. A personal trainer turned kinesiologist specializing in chronic disease and chronic pain management, Evan believes that exercise plays a major role in delaying the process of aging and preventing chronic disease. In addition to his passion for helping others improve their quality of life through exercise, Evan also researches, formulates, and develops natural health products including the DYNAMIS sports nutrition line and other vitamin and mineral products.
Evan is very excited about the opportunity to be on the blog panel for the Anti-Age Me documentary and is looking forward to contributing and further raising awareness for the benefits of exercise in delaying the process of aging.
- The most dangerous activity you can do – Sitting
- Overview of Type I/II Diabetes
- Sex is a great form of exercise!
- Increase your metabolism, boost energy levels, and generally be more awesome…Part 1
- Muscle Strength Ratios that you should know to Improve Strength and Reduce your Risk of Injury
- 10,000 steps a day keeps the doctor away?