Nichelle Laus | FITNESS & WEIGHT LOSS
Aside from my career as a police officer, I am also a fitness model, figure and bikini competitor, competition coach, kickboxing instructor, motivational speaker, and a proud Mom of 3 young children and 1 on the way.
I have trained and competed at an amateur level in both boxing and kick boxing for over 18 years. The hard training, and dedication eased my transition into figure and bikini competitions in which I started in 2005.
Health and fitness is my outlet. It’s the one thing I can do on my own time, which is important with 3 children and a full time career. It’s also the one thing that truly makes me feel strong, both inside and out.
I am dedicated to clean eating, training, and motivating other women and mothers, and setting a great example to my own children as well as young teenagers. The children are our future, so let’s help them lead to the way to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
- Go Wild for Blueberries
- Benefits of Vitamin C
- Finding my niche (pardon the pun) again!
- Coming Soon! Women’s Kickboxing at Battle Arts Academy
- Tips on Child Safety and Injury Prevention for Home Fitness Equipment
- Keeping you on track for the summer months
- Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Hot Sauce Benefits
- Small Changes, Big Differences
- Keys to a Positive and Successful Day